CWMH is excited and proud to announce that we will be updating our jersey style for our 10 year anniversary as Centre Wellington Minor Hockey!
Due to overwhelming feedback through survey results and via membership, we recognize it is time for an update to our current jersey. We have been working with our designers at Magnum to create a Fusion jersey that is recognizable yet lightweight and in style. Also based on feedback we have learned that you would like to own your jerseys! Please see details of the new program below:
1. Jerseys will now be purchased by players once teams have completed their tryout process. We will host fitting days in May so each player can be fitted with the preferred size for them as opposed to pre-deteremined sized sets loaned by the association. This will ensure your player is getting exactly the size that is right for them. The cost for 2 jerseys (home and away) will be $150 taxes in payable at time of ordering. Jerseys will NOT be required to be replaced each year.
2. Names will no longer be attached by velcro to the bottom of jerseys, but sublimated across the top of the shoulders like the pros!
3. Numbers will no longer be restricted to 1-18. Players will be able to choose their favourite number with the exception of 69 and 99. Number conflicts will be resolved on a case by case basis by division.
4. Socks are getting an upgrade as well! Our sock design will remain the same but be upgraded in material. Each player will get to size their own pair to fit them perfectly. CWMH is happy to provide these professional grade socks at no cost to the player.
5. Jersey bags will be available to order at the fitting day as well. They will cost $20 (taxes in) and for an additional fee the player can add name and/or number ($5 each). Garment bags are not mandatory.
For questions or comments regarding the new program, please email Ryen at [email protected]
. We will post a FAQ document with everything you want to know!