Jan 27, 2023 | Brandy Swain | 889 views
WANTED: Office Administrator
CMWHA is currently accepting applications
for a contract office administrator to manage the below activities:
- Answer communications from members and direct questions to the appropriate directors
- Work with OMHA Regional Director and Conveners to complete rosters, team registrations, travel permits, tournament/jamboree sanctions, etc.
- Direct and manage annual registration, payment tracking and collection.
- Work with all bench staff across the organization to ensure qualifications are complete.
- Keep membership information up to date with Hockey Canada, the OHF and the OMHA.
- Communicate with membership via social media accounts and the CWMHA website
- Attend/record minutes for CWMHA monthly executive meetings, along with coach meetings.
- Be available to help other members of the executive when needed.
Hours will be approximately 600 per year, distributed as necessary over the season.
The successful applicant will need access to a laptop; a scanner can be provided. Experience in customer service, administration and communication would be very beneficial.
Please send your current resume to [email protected], Attention: Christine
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Deadline to apply is February 28, 2023