AAA Permission to Skate Forms, News (Centre Wellington Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Sep 05, 2021 | Brandy Swain | 791 views
AAA Permission to Skate Forms
Please note that I have issued all of the PTS requests and emailed them out.  If you have not received yours, please email Brandy at [email protected].  If you have a new request, please fill out the form under Registration.

Non-Resident Passports will not be issued until your player has been released from AAA tryouts.  The passport is the yellow copy of a 2 part form so will need to be picked up.  If your child is not trying out for AAA and would like to try AA, you will be emailed a pick up time for your portion of the form this weekend.