CWMHA announces that programming will resume Feb 20th. We will be operating under the same protocols we utilized prior to the December shutdown.
Schedules will be posted shortly. please check the website for updates.
Highlights of the RED control Return to Play include:
* Masks/facial coverings are mandatory in all facilities as per CW Facility Protocols and CW Minor Hockey Return to Play Framework.
* Maximum of 10 players and 1 coach/1 trainer allowed on the ice.
* Drills and Skills only. NO scrimmages or games allowed at this time.
* Only one parent/guardian per player allowed in facility.
* All players and Parent/Guardian will be screened upon entry.
* Ice times will be at the Elora Community Centre and Fergus A Pad. Dressing Rooms are NOT open . Please come dressed and tie skates in the designated areas. Arrive and depart in a timely manner. There will be 30 minutes between each ice time.
* We will be utilizing all ice times allotted to our program while following the provincial rules. We can not guarantee ice times per week as we don't currently have enough ice to field each team each week. Our goal is to allow each team to wrap up their session 1 skates while the facility is available.
* There is no additional cost for these skates. Every player who was rostered to a team in Session 1 is eligible.