PTS and NRP (Centre Wellington Minor Hockey)

PrintPTS and NRP
Permission to Skate forms and Non-Resident Player passports will be released by the OMHA on April 1st, 2018.  

Permission to Skate forms are available for players Minor Atom and up (as per OMHA Regulation 3.5) who would like to try out for AAA in Guelph and/or Waterloo. 

Non-Resident passports is for players Minor PeeWee and up (as per OMHA Regulation 3.5) who would like to try out for AA in an OMHA centre of their choosing.  One passport can be issued per player and teams may accept a maximum of 3 NRP players per team. 

Players not offered a roster spot will return to CW for A tryouts. No lateral movement (A centre to A centre) is permitted by the OMHA.  Permission is good for one season only and player's must return to their home centre at the end of the season.   Player's must request new PTS or NRP documents each season through CWMH.

Please email Brandy at [email protected] to request either form.  Please indicate which you would like and for NRP, which centre you are trying out in.  You will be added to the list and forms will be issued over Easter weekend.  Players are responsible for signing up for AAA and AA tryouts with the centre they would like to try out.  Fees and sign up instructions vary by centre.
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Centre Wellington Minor Hockey on Twitter
- and -
Visit Centre Wellington Minor Hockey on Facebook
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 1:03 AM